My work in professional development has brought me to schools across the United States and reached audiences around the world. Listed below are just a few of the clients for whom I have delivered KEYNOTES, facilitated WORKSHOPS, and/or delivered insights in the service of innovative teaching and learning.
- SEEKONK PUBLIC SCHOOLS. Seekonk, MA
- IPSWICH PUBLIC SCHOOLS. Ipswich, MA
- MINNETONKA PUBLIC SCHOOLS. Minnetonka, MN
- BLUE VALLEY PUBLIC SCHOOLS. Kansas City, KS
- VISTA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT. Vista, CA
- DENVER PUBLIC SCHOOLS. Denver, CO
- EANES ISD. Austin, TX
- ALBUQUERQUE PUBLIC SCHOOLS Albuquerque, NM
- FUSION ACADEMY. Huntington Beach, CA
- ATLANTA GIRLS SCHOOL. Atlanta, GA
- PULASKI COUNTY SSD. Little Rock, AR
- ST. JOSEPH SCHOOL. Medford, MA
In addition to working with public and private schools, I serve as as a consultant to the UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF STATE, BUREAU OF EDUCATIONAL AND CULTURAL AFFAIRS, OFFICE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROGRAMS. My work for them includes facilitating global webinars on innovative practices, publishing articles related to educational innovation, and developing open educational resources (OER) for use by TESOL/EFL educators in under resourced learning spaces around the world.
One such work is Panels and Perspectives: Creating Comics in the English Language Classroom, a comic book-formatted guide for educators to use comics creation as a tool for learning. I provided the script for Josh Alves’ art and Jacquie Gardy’s, editorial direction. (PDF available soon.)