DESIGN THINKING, an empathy fueled, user-centered mindset for problem solving, has the power to completely transform a problem solving challenge from one of barriers and frustration to one of possibilities and optimism.
HOW MIGHT I HELP YOUR SCHOOL, DISTRICT or ORGANIZATION WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- Introducing DESIGN THINKING in the CLASSROOM (K-12)
- Identifying People-Centered DESIGN CHALLENGES
- Growing EMPATHY & Discovering Insights
- Prototyping & MEANINGFUL MAKING
- Providing Effective FEEDBACK
- IMPROVISATION & Design Thinking
- Applying DESIGN THINKING to the Content Area Classroom
- Applying DESIGN THINKING to School & District Level Problem Solving
Contact me to discuss user-centered problems you are trying to solve and how I might help your participants discover possible solutions.